The International Meeting on RECQ Helicases and Related Diseases 2018
has been successfully concluded.
Thank you all for your support and contribution.
- 2018/02/14Venue / Access page have been updated.
- 2018/02/07General Information page has been updated.
- 2018/02/07Program page has been updated.
- 2018/02/07Venue / Access page has been updated. (About shuttle bus from Narita Airport)
- 2018/01/19Information of Social Events has been updated. Please see below.
- 2018/01/19Program page has been updated.
- 2017/12/29Venue / Access page have been updated.
- 2017/12/16Abstract submission is now closed.
- 2017/12/16The registration fee has changed. We are looking forward to seeing you on site!
- 2017/11/24Abstract submission deadline was postponed until December 15, 2017.
- 2017/11/21Program page is updated.
- 2017/10/10Abstract submission deadline was postponed until October 31, 2017.
- 2017/07/31Website opened.
- Social Events
Reception (Standing buffet)
@ Okura Akademia Park Hotel (5 minutes by walk. The hotel is adjacent to the venue.)
Fee: 4,000 JPY
Fee: 3,000 JPY
Banquet (Seated dinner)
@ Takaraya (30 minutes by shuttle bus from the venue.)
(The website is only in Japanese, but you can see the photo of cuisine and interior of Takaraya.)
※Takaraya located in Kisarazu, Chiba was established in 1897.
Thereafter they have been serving the local taste of Kisarazu for more than 100 years with main menu of Edo-style seafood including popular a short-necked clam dish. They always provide the ingredients that are carefully selected in Kisarazu including the vegetables which they harvested near Boso peninsula.
- Congress Secretariat
c/o JTB Western Japan, Corp.
7F MPR Hommachi bldg., 3-1-8, Minami Kyuhoji-machi, Chuo-ku,
Osaka, 541-0058 JAPAN
Tel : +81-6- 6252-2830 Fax : +81-6-6252-4015 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Meeting is supported by Chiba University Open Recruitment for International Exchange Program.